Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services daily. As an end-user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence (Vulnerability Management Solutions, Managed Detection and Response, Penetration Testing, …) and the Service Intelligence (Technology Monitoring Services) domain, providing strategic insights to our customers based on data. Together we call these domains Digital Service Excellence. This is what we do, it’s all we’ll ever do.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
As a Scrum Master, you play a crucial role in our agile engineering teams. The Scrum Master is accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. They do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory and practice, both within the Scrum Team and the organization. Together with the Product Owner, you are the main SPOC for the engineers within your team. As a Scrum Master, you:
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum Ceremonials (Sprints, Reviews, Retro’s, …).
- Coordinate the way the team works together. Together with the Product Owner, you plan and optimize the two-week sprints to fit the backlog and deliver maximum value.
- Protect the team from outside interruptions and help to remove any obstacles that may be preventing the team from focusing on what they love to do and do best.
- Help to promote transparency and ensure that all team members have a clear understanding of what is expected of them.
- Coach the team and individuals on the Scrum framework and how to apply it to their work, and how to be the best version of themselves. You help the specialists to grow and develop their job-specific and personal skills.
- Encourage continuous improvement: you help the team to continuously improve by facilitating discussions and retrospectives.
- Help to foster a positive, collaborative, and productive team environment.
Is it me you’re looking for?
(Bonus points if you have the song stuck in your head right now!)
- You have an agile mindset. You understand the principles and practices of agile, and know how to use them in real-world situations.
- You have a strong interest in the world of IT and technology. A technical background is not necessary, but you have an interest in the field.
- You are a master facilitator. Organizing productive meetings and resolving conflicts are your forte.
- Communication is your middle name. You love to work with people, both on a team level and individual level.
- You have some experience in a coaching role. You like to guide people towards solutions.
- When we say ‘intelligence’, you say ‘emotional’. You can understand and manage emotions in yourself and others, therefore stimulating a positive work environment.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
- Some teams will be international. You are willing to travel to the different sites to maintain and build the connection with the team.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral). French is an asset.
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
Our people are the backbone of our organization. and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth, to become your best self.
- An open communication- and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter, or apply by filling in the contact form below.
Do you want to know why a ‘one team’ mentality is a better driver for success than hierarchy? Are you that missing piece in our Davinsi Labs DNA who shares our core values of focus, excellence and passion? Do you think you have the skill and mindset we are looking for? Come and join us at Davinsi Labs. Fill in the form or email us at career(at)davinsi.com and show us your passion.
For current job openings, you can always take a look at our open jobs.