Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services daily. As an end-user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to achieve a level of excellence when it comes to their digital services.
As a Penetration Tester, you will focus on our Security Intelligence solutions. Organizations are faced with an ever-evolving security landscape in which advanced threats are omnipresent. And as the saying goes: the best defense is a good offense. A proactive investigation of your environment and Crown Jewels is a crucial part of a good security strategy. This is where we come in. We provide our customers with strategic insights on the vulnerabilities in their environments, as well as how to translate these insights in a solid remediation strategy.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
You will be part of our Vulnerability Management team, focusing on our offensive security services. We offer penetration testing to customers in different verticals. We take pride in being a trusted strategic partner to all our customers.
As a penetration tester:
- You are part of the team that offers offensive security services to the customer.
- You perform security penetration tests autonomously (both remote and on-site with the customer) and take ownership over the entire process, from start to report.
- You keep up with recent developments in the cyber security world and are passionate about this ever-evolving area.
- Your reports are detail-oriented and transparent. Through reporting, you advise and help our clients to tackle security risks.
- You document technical findings, and you can translate those findings into an executive summary for a non-technical management audience.
- You communicate on both the technical level and the strategic business level.
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?
- You have a hacker mindset.
- You are passionate about IT security and have in-depth knowledge of a cybersecurity niche area, such as reverse engineering, mobile security, web application security, and code security.
- You have a strong background in IT security, vulnerability management, or computer science (a degree is an asset).
- Affinity with vulnerability analysis and management is an asset, as well as any industry standard certification in security. This relates to vulnerability management as a process, as well as a tool (e.g., InsightVM, Nessus, Qualys, etc.).
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (written and oral). French is an asset.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in close contact with the customer. You are the main point of contact to answer customer questions about testing results.
- You have an analytical mindset, and you are a lifelong learner.
- You’re detail-oriented, and your documentation skills are on point.
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored to engineers, plus insurance.
- A flexible working-from-home policy.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth (obtaining certifications or following training).
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter, or apply by filling in the contact form below.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you want to know why a ‘one team’ mentality is a better driver for success than hierarchy? Are you that missing piece in our Davinsi Labs DNA who shares our core values of focus, excellence and passion? Do you think you have the skill and mindset we are looking for? Come and join us at Davinsi Labs. Fill in the form or email us at career(at)davinsi.com and show us your passion.
For current job openings,
you can always take a look at our open jobs.