Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services daily. As an end-user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to achieve a level of excellence when it comes to their digital services. As a DevOps Security Engineer, you will focus on our Security Intelligence solutions. Organizations are faced with an ever-evolving security landscape in which advanced threats are omnipresent. And as the saying goes: the best defense is a good offense. A proactive investigation of your environment and Crown Jewels is a crucial part of a good security strategy. This is where we come in. We provide our customers with strategic insights on the vulnerabilities in their environments, as well as how to translate these insights in a solid remediation strategy.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
Ever since the shift to DevOps practices and methodologies, development teams can work faster and in a more agile way. However, flexibility often comes at the expense of security, making these teams and their work a valuable target for attackers. As a Security DevOps Engineer, you’ll support the DevOps teams of different customers to set up a good security strategy and best practices, that are aligned with their agile ways of working. You will be part of our Vulnerability Management team, focusing on our offensive security services. You will:
- Add security into CI/CD structures.
- Recommend process and architecture improvements.
- Foster a security awareness culture within the DevOps environment.
- Help improve the security posture of DeveOps Teams.
- Work together with the development teams to improve the security of the value delivered by those teams.
- Coordinate with the team to help understand the security requirements, and the tests needed to validate those requirements.
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?
(Bonus points if you have the song stuck in your head right now!)
- You are passionate about IT security and technology and preferably have a few years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in IT security, vulnerability management, or computer science (a degree is an asset).
- You are familiar with SDLC concepts and toolkits.
- You are familiar with the agile principle/manifesto and DevOps practices/ways of working.
- Affinity with vulnerability analysis and management, and any industry-standard certification relating to security is an asset. This relates to security and vulnerability management as a process, as well as a tool (e.g., InsightVM, Nessus, Qualys, etc.).
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (written and oral). French is an asset.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in close contact with the customer. You are a trusted advisor for the DevOps teams you work with.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored to engineers, plus insurance.
- A flexible working-from-home policy.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth, to become your best self (obtaining certifications or following training).
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)Davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter, or apply by filling in the contact form below.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you want to know why a ‘one team’ mentality is a better driver for success than hierarchy? Are you that missing piece in our Davinsi Labs DNA who shares our core values of focus, excellence and passion? Do you think you have the skill and mindset we are looking for? Come and join us at Davinsi Labs. Fill in the form or email us at career(at)davinsi.com and show us your passion.
For current job openings,
you can always take a look at our open jobs.